Personal Data Protection Policy
Personal data controller and contact information.
This policy applies to the processing (use) of any personal information executed by Zivabowl Živa Pogačnik s.p. (data controller) or performed on behalf of the manager.
Personal data controller contact information:
Company Name: Zivabowl Živa Pogačnik s.p. (brand: ZIVABOWL)
Address: Triglavska ulica 22
City: 1000 Ljubljana
Tax number: SI:47060603
Company number: 8336091000
Data being processed:
• Basic contact information (name, telephone number, e-mail address);
• Information about the use of our websites (clicks on links, time spent) and information regarding the response to our emails (whether the message has been opened, the links you have clicked on);
• The information we need to fulfil the contract and delivery of the purchased goods (subject of purchase, price, delivery address, delivery time, payment method, date of payment, claims information, invoice information, etc.).
Legal basis for processing personal data
We are allowed to process your personal information on the following legal bases:
• where necessary to fulfil our legal obligations (e.g. invoicing for purchased goods);
• where the processing of your personal data is necessary to conclude and fulfil the contract you have concluded with us or because you have requested an offer from us;
• where you have consented to the processing of your personal data for a particular purpose of processing – and you always hold the right to withdraw that consent;
• where we have a legitimate interest in the processing of your personal information (when we send you an e-mail in the event that you have left the shopping cart on our site without completing the purchase).
The purpose of processing personal data
We may use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
• communicating with you regarding the provision of our services and responding to your requests;
• conclusion of the contract and fulfilment of obligations arising from the concluded contract;
• marketing communication (sending e-mails and text messages);
• to enforce any legal claim and to resolve disputes;
• for statistical sales analyses of our goods and the use of our website;
How long do we keep your personal information and what happens to it afterwards?
We keep personal information for as long as you have the status of our registered user on our site.
We process personal information based on your consent and keep it permanently or until your consent is revoked by you as the user of our website.
Invoice data is kept for 10 years from the date of issuing the invoice.
We keep the information required to conclude and fulfil the contract between our company and our client (user) for 5 years from the completion of the contract (i.e. delivery of goods).
After the data retention period expires, your personal data is effectively deleted or anonymized, which means that we process it in such a manner that it can no longer be linked to or accredited to you.
Voluntary consenting to data collecting and processing and consequences of non-consenting
The provision of personal data is free and voluntary. You are not obliged to provide personal information to us, but if you do not provide it you cannot conclude a contract with us (as it is needed to deliver the order). Whenever we obtain personal information from you we will state what information is such that non-disclosure of it would cause the above mentioned consequences.
Who has access to your personal information?
We do not share your personal data and do not allow it to be disclosed to third parties (outside Zivabowl Živa Pogačnik s.p.) except for those who have concluded a written contract with us on the basis of which they execute certain data processing tasks and are obliged to comply with the legislation regarding the processing and the protection of personal data (the so-called contractual data processors). We provide data to the following contractual personal data processors:
– marketing service providers,
– email providers,
– text message providers,
– software solution providers,
– delivery services.
Contractors may process personal data solely within the scope of our instructions and may not process personal data for their own purposes. They and their employees are committed to protecting the confidentiality of your personal information.
Contractors do not transfer personal data to third countries (outside the Member States of the European Economic Area – i.e. EU Member States, Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein).
What rights do you have with regard to personal information, how can you revoke consent to processing your data and what are the consequences of revocation?
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
• to request from us at any time:
• a confirmation whether we are processing your personal information,
• access to personal data and the following information: purposes of processing; types of personal data; users or categories of users to whom personal data has been or will be disclosed, in particular to users in third countries or international organizations; the expected retention, i.e. safekeeping period of the personal data or, where this is not possible, the criteria to be used to determine that period; the existence of automated decision-making, including the design of the profiles and the reasons for them, as well as the importance and anticipated consequences of such data processing for you;
• one (free) copy of the personal data in a format you specify (if the request is made by electronic means of communication and you do not request it otherwise, a copy in an electronic form is provided); any additional copies you may request will be subject to a reasonable fee, subject to costs arising in acquiring it;
• correction of inaccurate personal information;
• limitation of processing where:
– you refute the accuracy of personal data, that is for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of personal data;
– the processing is illegal and you oppose the deletion of personal data and instead request a restriction of its use;
– we no longer need personal information for processing purposes, but you need it to enforce, execute or defend legal claims;
• deletion of all personal data (the right to be forgotten) if the requirements of Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation are fulfilled, and in particular when you withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
• printing personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, with the right to pass this information on to another controller without us obstructing you in this effort;
• stop using personal information for direct marketing purposes, including creating profiles;
• you are not subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including the creation of profiles, provided that the requirements of Article 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation are fulfilled.
• the right to file a complaint against us with the Information Commissioner if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the General Data Protection Regulation.
How to exercise your data protection rights?
You can make your claim regarding the exercising of your personal data rights in writing to any of the contacts listed at the top of this document under Personal Data Controller and Contact Information.
For the purposes of reliable identification in the event of exercising of personal data rights, we may require additional information from you, and we can only refuse such an action if we can establish and prove that we cannot reliably identify you.
We must respond to your request for exercising your personal data rights without undue delay and within one month of receiving your request at the latest.