Terms and Conditions
Name: Zivabowl Živa Pogačnik s.p. (brand ZIVABOWL)
Triglavska ulica 22
VAT number: SI47060603
Company Number: 8336091000
The buyer is obliged to adhere to company’s Terms & Conditions immediately upon executing the purchase (i.e. sending in the on-line order).
Access to Information
Zivabowl is committed to providing the customers with all the information needed:
a) the identity of the company (company name and number, VAT number),
b) contact information enabling customers to communicate with us quickly and easily (email, telephone),
c) the essential characteristics of the goods and services,
d) the availability of products (each product available on the site is to be made available within a reasonable time),
e) terms and conditions of delivery (manner, place and time of delivery),
f) all prices must be clearly and unambiguously stated and the prices shown must clearly state if they include taxes and transport costs,
g) the method of payment and delivery,
h) the validity of the offer (valid by date),
i) the period within which the purchase contract can be terminated and conditions for its termination; the costs of returning the shipment are to be listed as well.
Offer and prices
The products offered and the prices in the Zivabowl online store are updated and changed frequently due to the nature of the online business. The prices in the Zivabowl online store are the same for all online store customers. All prices include VAT. Prices are valid at the time of the purchase and do not have a pre-set time of their validity.
Ordering and prices
The purchase agreement between Zivabowl and the buyer in Zivabowl on-line store is concluded when the buyer is sent its first purchase confirmation email. From that moment on, all prices and other terms are fixed and apply to both Zivabowl and the buyer. The purchase agreement (i.e. the first email on the order status) is stored electronically on the Zivabowl server and can be made available to the customers upon their written request.
All orders placed during weekdays before 1pm will be dispatched within one day if as payment method ‘payment upon delivery’ or ‘credit card’ has been chosen. Orders where a ‘pro-forma’ payment was chosen will be shipped as soon as payment is received to our bank account. Orders placed during weekends and holidays are shipped the next business day. If products are specifically marked with a longer delivery time, the given time is to be taken into account when placing an order.
Methods of payment
Zivabowl online store enables the following methods of payments:
– cash payment upon delivery,
– pro-forma payment to company’s bank account,
– credit cards
Packaging and shipment costs are 5 pounds.
After delivery and payment of the ordered items, Zivabowl sends the invoice to the e-mail address of the buyer. The invoice details the price and all costs associated with the purchase. The buyer is obliged to check the accuracy of the data supplied before placing an order.
A discount code or a promotional code brings various benefits when shopping in Zivabowl online store. The code brings the customer different benefits, from gifts to discounts. Any such code is always time limited and must be claimed by the set time, otherwise it becomes invalid.
Using the discount code:
• Choose the products you want to buy and put them in your cart.
• When proceeding to payment, enter the discount code into the box “promotional code” and click the “confirm” button.
• Only one discount code can be used per one purchase.
• When you enter your discount code, the value of the discount code is automatically deducted from the price of your order. The remaining amount is the amount to be paid.
• Upon the termination of the contract where a promotional code or a discount code has been used, the amounts regarded as a granted discount and are not refundable. Only the amount paid is refunded to the customer’s bank account and at the same time a new promotional code is sent to the customer to be used in future purchases.
The right of the consumer to withdraw from the contract
• In case of a concluded distance contract, the customer has the right to inform the company by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through any other communication channel within 14 days that she/he withdraws from the contract without giving any reason for it.
• The customer is obliged to return the goods to the company no later than 14 days after the notice of withdrawal has been given. The consumer returns the goods to: Zivabowl Živa Pogačnik s.p, Triglavska street 22, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia. The only cost to the consumer in connection with the cancellation of the order is the direct cost of returning the goods.
• The consumer must return the item to the seller undamaged and in unchanged quantity, unless the item is destroyed, defective, lost or its quantity reduced without the fault of the consumer.
• When returning the goods, the consumer must also send the invoice for the goods and personal data, as well as the number of the bank account to which the customer wishes to receive the purchase refund. The refund payment will be executed within 14 days of receiving the notice of withdrawal from the contract.
• Upon termination of the contract where a promotional code or discount code has been used these funds are counted as a discount and are not returned to the customer. Only the amount paid is returned back to the bank account of the customer and the promotional code is returned to the user in the form of a newly generated code.
Liability for material defects
The seller is responsible for the material defects which the product (item sold) already had at the time when the risk passed to the buyer, whether or not the seller was aware of it or not. The seller is also responsible for all those material defects which are revealed after the risk has already passed to the buyer, if they are consequential to a cause which had existed beforehand. Insignificant material defects are not taken into consideration.
Zivabowl Web Store and all information contained therein, product images, graphics and video elements of this website are protected and may not be reproduced or used in any form without acquiring our prior written approval.
Limitation of Liability
Zivabowl strives to ensure that the information published on its web site is correct and kept up to date. However, the properties and characteristics of individual items, delivery times or price can change quickly, therefore Zivabowl sometimes fails to correct the information on the websites immediately as it occurs. In such an occasion, Zivabowl shall notify the buyer of the changes and allow him/her to withdraw from the contract or replace the ordered item.
Exclusion of liability
We reserve the right to disable the website or disable access to it due to technical or other difficulties and its maintenance, which consequently means disabling or hindering the use of Ziwabowl online store. In the event of technical problems on the site, we reserve the right to cancel the placed orders which were affected by the technical error. In case an order needs to be cancelled, we will notify you as soon as possible and inform you of the steps to follow. You are obliged to provide adequate software and hardware protection (antivirus, etc.) before accessing and using our site.
Complaints and disputes
Zivabowl adheres to valid European consumer protection legislation. Zivabowl makes every effort to fulfil its duty to establish an effective system of placing complaints and to designate an authorised person, available by telephone or email, to address any complaints a buyer might have.
The complaint can be submitted to the email address: email@example.com. The procedure for handling a complaint is confidential. Zivabowl will confirm within five business days at the latest that a complaint has been received and inform the buyer how long the procedure will take. The buyer will be kept informed of the steps taken and the progress of solving the complaint.
Zivabowl is aware that an essential characteristic of a consumer dispute – as far as litigation is concerned – lays in its disproportion between the economic value of the claim and the costs involved in resolving such a dispute. This represents also a major obstacle to the consumer in bringing a dispute to court. Therefore, Zivabowl is doing its best to resolve any disputes by mutual agreement.
In case of a court dispute resolution is needed, the court having jurisdiction of the consumer’s domicile shall have jurisdiction
DECLARATION CONCERNING NUTRITION AND HEALTH STATEMENTS PROVIDED IN PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
All information on the Zivabowl Web site (www.zivabowl.com) is of informative nature only and is not intended to be read as a substitute for your physician’s advice and thus cannot be regarded as medical help or assistance from a health care provider since the information provided has not been recognised by the health authorities.
The products and information given about them in our store have not been evaluated by the government institutions and are not intended to be used for treating or preventing illnesses. The textual descriptions of products are for given strictly for informative purposes and have not been approved by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
If you are taking any other medications and other dietary supplements, please consult your doctor before combining these with the super foods.